Team Seattle 2013 Send Off Event
Barrier Motors Presents: Team Seattle Send Off Party & Fundraising Event
Barrier Motors and Pacific Raceways in conjunction with ProFormance Racing School will be hosting the 2013 Send Off Event at the Pacific Raceways track just outside of Auburn WA on January 13th. The event will be a fun packed day event to raise money for the Team Seattle Guild benefitting Seattle Children’s Hospital.
Event Details are as follows;
- Location: Pacific Raceways, Auburn, WA (link to map on bottom of the page)
- Timing: 10am to 3pm with lunch being served at 12pm (noon)
- Special Guests include (but aren’t limited to): Tomas Jones M.D, Director of Cardiac Catheterization at Seattle Children’s as well as the 2013 Team Seattle drivers
There will be a series of fundraising activities that include;
- Take your own car on a race track
- Have a ‘Thrill Ride’ in a prepared race car or Track Taxi
- The opportunity to have a right seat ride in a full PRO3 Race Experience (see below)
- Tricycle drag race(s) in a bracket elimination format
Join the “Heart Army” Racing for Children’s Hospital
In addition to fundraising activities, the ProFormance Hospitality Center will become the recruiting center for the “Heart Army”. For a minimum donation of $50, you can buy a heart that will ride in either the Continental Tire Series Daytona race or the Rolex24. You’ll have a choice of heart designs and 100% of your donation will go directly to the Hospital.
PRO3 Race Experience
Of the 6 Team Seattle driven cars in this year’s Continental Tire Series Challenge race, 4 are PRO3 Drivers. To celebrate this, and the fantastic partnership that Team Seattle has had with the entire PRO3 Racing Group for many years, the guys have come together and are offering a chance in a lifetime ‘race experience’ in a PRO3 car. For a donation to Seattle Children’s Hospital of $250 you will get a fantastic right seat experience.
The experience will include the following;
- The warm up lap, weaving, tire warming, heating brakes, double file rolling towards the start
- An actual race rolling race start
- At minimum, 3 race laps driving nose to tail against other PRO3 cars (come rain or shine)
- You’ll get to experience drafting, passing and race craft
- Finally you’ll get to cross under the checkered flag
Right now, drivers include, but aren’t limited to PRO3 Champions, Team Seattle drivers (and maybe the Founder if he can find his race gear!) and former Team Seattle and Daytona drivers.
You’ll not be disappointed and all proceeds go to Seattle Children’s Hospital.