YOU CAN SPONSOR TEAM SEATTLE
We are offering a unique partnership that combines your corporation, a nationally recognized charitable organization, an internationally acclaimed motorsports event, and a cast of stars.
In 2013, Team Seattle will be fielding, for the first time, cars in both series of Grand-Am Racing. This presents an unprecidented opportunity to corporations who might be looking for maximum exposure or alternatively a varying sponsorship level (ST class being a more cost effective option).
Whether you’re looking for national TV coverage, want to host key clients trackside at the race, build in-store promotions, or provide unique employee incentives, this program will help you reach your goals.
Plus, it’s a lot of fun!
Why become a sponsor?
Team Seattle can provide corporations with a wide range of sponsorship opportunities which bring significant benefits including:
- Huge media exposure by association with Dempsey Racing and other teams
- Nationwide TV & print coverage
- Viral marketing through the Team Seattle Website and our Twitter, Facebook and YouTube pages
- Positive public relations benefits by contributing to an important charity – Seattle Children’s Hospital
- VIP travel packages for employees or clients.
- International and national exposure building on Team Seattle’s relationships within Grand-Am
- Content, including quotes and pictures, for your advertising collateral, press releases, and website
- Named at all pre-race promotional events
- A rallying point for your employees as they become active supporters of Team Seattle
We can design a wide range of sponsorship packages and activities to meet your corporate marketing, sales, or public relations needs including:
- Title billing for the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona campaign
- Corporate graphics and logos on the race car
- Corporate graphics and logos on the drivers’ suits
- Corporate graphics on the electronic per-lap donation board
- Identity on team banners, displayed at all appearances and trackside race weekend
- Driver and show car retail point of purchase appearances – Seattle area
- Business to Business marketing activities at the 24 Hours of Daytona
- Identity on official Team Seattle poster (10,000 copies)
- Attendance at pre/post-race media appearances and check presentation to Seattle Children’s Hospital